May 26, 2011

News: Death Cab for Vietnamese: Nick Harmer's Guide to the best Pho in Seattle

I know I've been neglecting this blog lately and I promise that I haven't forgotten about it. Truth is, I have a few reviews in draft, but I just don't have time to touch them up and post them. I've been busy watching lots of movies, taking lots of photos, and working on my new podcast.

However, today I read a noodle-related article written by the bassist of my favorite band, Death Cab for Cutie. In "Death Cab for Vietnamese", Nick Harmer writes about his top three favorite phở restaurants in the Seattle:

1) Than Brothers (516 Broadway East)
2) Pho Cyclo (406 Broadway East)
3) Cafe Pho (401 NE Northgate Way)
I've stated my complaints against phở restaurants in Seattle on this blog before, but that doesn't mean that there aren't any decent places to grab a bowl of the rice noodles. I have not been to any of Harmer's favorite restaurants before, but am now curious about trying them. If I ever do try them out, and get back to writing on this blog again, I'll be sure to share my experiences.

Nick Harmer's article can be read here on Drowned in Sound.

0 comments: