October 24, 2011

Permanent Hiatus

With family, work, website, podcast, and commuting taking up all of my time, I cannot update this site anymore. I have about 10 posts in draft that I will probably never finish. If you are a subscriber, thanks for sticking with me this long, but I will be going on a permanent hiatus.

What does that mean? It means I'm pretty much done, but wouldn't say that I will never ever come back and continue. It's just highly improbable.

Plus, this guy is doing pretty much the same thing and does a better job of updating (though I wish he would get into more detail).

Thank you.

1 comments:

The Ramen Rater said...

U am honored that you 'pass the hat' as it were in my direction with a link. I really like your site and it's reviews - especially the Pot Noodle Sticky Ribs one you sent earlier.

Thanks - I'll try to keep the noodle torch lit in perpetuity!

- The Ramen Rater
www.ramenrater.com
www.facebook.com/theramenrater
www.twitter.com/theramenrater